2,3L / 77.7 fl.oz. Original ClearWater by JaPeBi® ECO
refill granules for waterfilters
- Suitable for many coffee machines with water filter (AEG, Bosch, DeLonghi, Jura, Krups, Melitta, Nivona, Siemens, Saeco, Tefal)
- Also suitable for household appliances with water filters, e.g. from Brita, LauraStar, Leifheit
- Removes calcium from the water and helps to extend the life of your device
- Valuable trace elements and minerals remain in the water and produce tasty coffee and tea
- The granules are very economical (enough for 13-15 fillings) and should be changed according to the equipment manufacturer (often after 4-6 weeks) to achieve maximum coffee enjoyment
Suitable for soft to medium-hard water. For hard, very hard and well water we recommend Original ClearWater Blue by JaPeBi®
How does ClearWater ECO granules work?
The ClearWater ECO granules works on a "partial desalination basis" with silvered activated carbon. Calcium is removed from the water by ion exchange, all valuable trace elements and minerals are retained! The high-quality activated carbon also filters out disturbing odor, taste and dirt particles from the water.
Result: The ideal water for making coffee and tea!
What makes ClearWater ECO granules better and fundamentally different than conventional granulates??
Activated carbon is generally used in all water filter cartridges and also in the standard refill granules in order to additionally remove flavor and suspended matter. However, this is usually no longer necessary for water from public supply networks, as these are no longer included. In turn, to prevent bacterial and slime formation in the activated carbon, conventional granules are mixed with silver ions. We now completely refrain from using ECO granules. It is about 40% more efficient and more effective than all standard granules, is already pre-activated and acts immediately without prior watering. It also complies with the German Drinking Water Ordinance, as it is produced without silver ions.
For each change, provided refillable filter, only note these 5 points:
- Remove the filter from the water tank.
- Remove the special closure of the used filter cartridge.
- Rinse used granules with water from the cartridge.
- Using a funnel, add the new, slightly sticky granules and rinse with plenty of water.
- Replace the plug with slight turning movements and pay attention to the tight seal.
- Only fill the cartridge to 80%, as the granules still swell by approx. 15% after contact with water.
Although in practice the durability of a filling for max. 8 weeks proven we point out for hygienic reasons, the fillings every 4-6 weeks to exchange!
Refillable filter cartridges are available in our shop!
|Compatible products:||AEG Bosch DeLonghi Jura Krups Melitta Nivona Saeco Siemens|
|suitable machine types:||espresso machine, automatic coffee machine, water cooker|
|gentle:||Protects and maintains your machine|
|instructions:||see the back of the product|
|Shipping weight:||2,04 Kg|